Your comfort is always essential for the company TeleTRADE. So we offer the most reliable and secure options for depositing/withdrawing the funds from accounts, including bank transfers, credit cards, instant payment terminals and electronic payment systems.
Bank requisites are available only for registered users in the Personal Office. Payments are accepted in USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, HKD as well as in WMZ (1 WMZ = 1 USD). Admission to the trading account is effected in USD at the FOREX rate at the time of receipt of funds.
How to Deposit Funds:
- Enter (log into) Personal Office.
- Choose making deposit or withdrawal of funds as you need.
- Choose a convenient method of depositing (withdrawing) from the offered list.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit into account.
- Specify the date of the supposed transfer of funds (for deposit only).
- Indicate detailed information for the method chosen in Point 3 (withdrawal only). For example, your bank details.
- Please remember the unique number of its application given by the system. The best way: print the complete instruction offered system.
Any fund flow for trading accounts activity is based on the preliminary request of account holder; the request is sent from the Personal Office.
Before transferring funds to the bank to replenish your trading account, you should process a request in your Personal Office and receive requisites to transfer funds. Please use only such requisites to transfer your funds.
Follow thoroughly all the instructions and message prompts.
You can withdraw funds from your accounts by using any of the following methods:
- to your personal operating account in any bank;
- to your personal account in the electronic payment systems Webmoney or Moneybookers.
- to another trading account with TeleTRADE.
Funds can be withdrawn from trading account only by means of customer personal request.
Application for funds withdrawal is made only from the Personal Office.
After drawing up request, the funds applied for (provided that they are available on the trading account) will be transferred to the customer-specified requisites in accordance with the time frames stipulated in the contract between the customer and TeleTRADE.
If you have any questions related to the procedure of depositing/withdrawing funds, please contact the office staff of TeleTRADE. You can also receive necessary advice by means of the Feedback Form.