Carrying out the trade on the financial markets, you have to determine in advance the basic rules of interaction between you and your broker.
Regarding the terms and procedures for cooperation with TeleTRADE, we have developed the following documents:
The Quoting Regulations specify:
- Terms used for effecting customer trading transaction;
- Principles of margin trading;
- Rules for opening/closing positions, placing/cancelling, changing and executing of pending orders;
- Rules for carrying out telephone conversations between customers and dealers;
- Procedure for customer authorization and prescription of procedure for recording customer operations in TeleTRADER 4 trading system;
- Procedure for settlement of disputes, etc.
We strongly recommend you to look into the following documents before you start trading.
If you have any questions, please contact us by means of the Feedback Form.